Our organization Objectives:
1) To promote education through provision of education facilities and partnerships.
2) To promote Entrepreneurship skills to the youth and women for self-reliance.
3) To eradicate the youth on drug abuse, HIV/AIDS and other diseases both communicable and non-communicable.
4) To promote moral and culture in respect to human dignity.
5) To promote environmental conservation and protection.
6) To promote gender equality.
7) To promote the observance of the rights of the Youth, women, Orphans and Vulnerable Children in areas.
of participation, inclusion and access to development programs in Uganda.
Our Core Values:
2. Respect for all
3. Integrity and result focus
4. Gender equity and Teamwork
5. Transparency and accountability
7. Innovation and quality
8. Environment friendly
In this section
What we stand for
To empower women, youth, children and communities in the Rwenzori region to overcome socio-economic and culturalRead more
Among our great achievements since establishment, with the meager resource, FRIENDS OF THE POOR KASESE has; Read more
To eradicate the youth on drug abuse, HIV/AIDS and other diseases both communicable and non-communicable Read more